Apostille & Legalization in Canada

Toll Free 1-800-857-1215

Nowadays, many people choose to hold their wedding overseas in beautiful, tropical countries. They provide a wonderful ambiance for a wedding.

However, it’s important to know that for marriage abroad you need to provide the non impediment to marry certificate and a birth certificate along with other translated documents.

Needless to say, that providing these documents are not sufficient as they also have to be authenticated and legalized to take a legal effect in the country of your wedding.

Nobody wants to worry about documents on top of wedding preparations, so leave all document authentication and legalization matters to Legalization Service Centre instead! We will get your documents authenticated, legalized and also translated if needed.

We can also obtain a Statement in lieu of Certificate of non impediment to marriage abroad.

Please follow the link for more information: https://www.legalizationservicecentre.ca/statement-in-lieu-of-certificate-of-non-impediment-to-marriage-abroad/

Image source

Get Started
Doc Tracker