The notarization and authentication service at the Chinese Embassy in Canada will be delayed this and next week. The Chinese Embassy in Canada will be closed for observation of the Chinese New Year.
In order to avoid the delays in obtaining the notarization and authentication of documents in Canada for Chinese work visa, please contact our office and we will help you to get all paperwork done in timely fashion.
We have authenticated hundreds of Canadian documents for use in China. We know all aspects of the document authentication process for Chinese work visa.
In order to authenticate the documents at Chinese Embassy in Canada for Chinese Work Visa, we will need:
- Canadian Criminal Record Check Certificate;
- Certified copy of the Canadian Degree;
- Certified copies of the language training certificates (if applicable);
- Completed and signed LSC Order Form;
- Completed and signed China Embassy Application Form.
Once we receive the documents, we will take care of the rest.