AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR CHINA WORK VISA
If you are a Canadian resident planning on doing work in China, it’s essential to get prepared early to ensure your work visa doesn’t run into any snags. Before you can apply for a Chinese work visa, your future employer must arrange a work permit letter. For this, you must provide the employer with the authenticated documents such as highest degree, criminal record check, medical report and other documents.
Your Canadian documents will need to be authenticated by the Canadian Government before they can be submitted to the Chinese Embassy for finalizing the authentication process in Canada. Give yourself plenty of time to make sure you don’t experience any difficulties that might interfere with your upcoming work schedule.
For Canadians planning on working in China, it’s important to understand that the process can be complicated. Having a working understanding of Chinese laws and regulations is essential. Our experts at the Legalization Service Centre have the experience and resources required to ensure a smooth authentication process and acceptance. We facilitate the authentication of documents at the Canadian Government – within usually 2 days or less if expedited – so that our client’s documents are properly submitted and accepted without any hassle.
What you need to do before document authentication process
1. You will need to get all necessary documents notarized by your local notary public or lawyer. (We can take care of this step if you send in the original documents to our office).
2. Double check your document to ensure that it is truthful and in good legal order and doesn’t violate any Chinese law or threaten any Chinese interest. This is a great time to reach out for help from someone with experience and expertise in this area! Do contact us for the assistance.
3. If your document contains more than one page it must be properly bound. Every page of the document must be signed and sealed by the notary or lawyer.
Once these steps are taken, congratulations! Your documents are ready to move onto the Authentication process.
The Authentication Process:
1. The notarized documents will then need to be authenticated by the Government Department. We can authenticate your documents within two business days if you choose the rush service.
2. Once authenticated by the Canadian authorities, the documents must be authenticated by the Chinese Embassy in Ottawa. We know every aspect of the Embassy’s requirements so everything we submit in the Embassy will get accepted with no questions asked.
What you will need to start the process:
1. A fully completed and signed China Embassy Application Form.
2. A fully completed and signed LSC Order Form.
3. A photocopy of the information/photo page of your passport
4. If applicable, a photocopy of your permanent resident card or study/work permit or visa.
5. If you are submitting on behalf of a company, a photocopy of the passport of your company’s legal representative and an official document proving that persons legal representation status.
6. Any additional official documents you were asked to gather by the Chinese authorities.
Once you’ve made it through all these steps you are ready to apply for an authentication service!
Typically, 8-10 business days processing time should be taken into account, but can be expedited for an additional fee. While this particular process has many steps, if given an appropriate amount of time and with the help of our experts, you shouldn’t have to worry about any unnecessary delays. Please do contact Legalization Service Centre for more information and assistance.
Call Us Toll Free: 1-800-857-1215 or Submit the Form Below: